Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Let me ask around to see if anyone finds this worth reading?

Hi all

I'm writing this new blog (in a fictitious voice) because I have an idea that's easier to show than to explain. I think I'll send a link to my FB people to see if anyone finds in remotely useful or interesting. I hope everyone who is inspired to do so will leave a comment below.

And since I haven't really said anything at all in this post, may I encourage you to read the first three, starting with the oldest.

Then, when you get back here, imagine there are posts of many of the paragraphs in Live the Life You Love, the most relevant or interesting or whatever - without copying every word in the book into this blog.

Would you like to go through my books again, a little at a time, and have conversations below via 'Comments' about them? (I'll get the author to read and answer your comments :-) )

1 comment:

  1. Barbara I think this is a wonderful idea. I have been a follower of yours for a long time. First found you in the 80's when you wrote Wishcraft. You have no idea how many time I have dusted off that old copy and used the techniques to make my life better. I am a scanner who believes in doing it all, and if I had time here I would tell you how much I have actually accomplished by paying attention to your advice. One day I would love to go to one of your scanner retreats, but until then I am going to be an avid follower of your blog, and anything else you publish. Thanks for keep us motivated.

    ReplyDelete